- A mere four years from the 250th anniversary of the thirteen colonies' Declaration of Independence from Great Britain, and much of America now sees history repeating again. A tyrannical system of government that rules imperiously from its royal city walls has become every bit a threat to human liberty today as it was two and a half centuries ago.
The federal government has two chief responsibilities to the American people: (1) to protect the nation from foreign threats and (2) to maintain a limited system of government that preserves and maximizes Americans' personal liberties. It has failed in both duties.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/the_federal_government_refuses_to_listen.html0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Two burglars smashed their way through a window after trying the front and back doors according to KHOU-TV.
Armed with that weapon and his father’s instruction, the 15-year-old was able to fire the shots that protected both children that day.
https://www.westernjournal.com/15-year-old-hero-used-ar-15-protect-12-year-old-sister-2-punk-burglers/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- The CDC has claimed that COVID-19 vaccines have been being monitoring “by the most intense safety monitoring efforts in U.S. history.” In reality, they were not closely monitoring the vaccine’s side effects. They even lied outright in claiming they began a specific analysis an entire year before they did. However, these false statements were given in response to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, and upon revisiting these requests they admitted to being misleading.
https://100percentfedup.com/cdc-admits-lying-about-study-linking-mrna-vaccines-to-myocarditis/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- The University of Manchester has faced a deluge of complaints and social media backlash after the public learned that it had published a paper written by one of its students who conducted research by masturbating to shota, a subgenre of Japanese "comics" that portray "young boys" in sexual situations.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-masturbates-to-fantasy-child-sexualization-for-academic-research0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- At CPAC 2022 in Dallas, Texas, NTD’s Paul Greaney sat down with Trent Talbot, the creator of Brave Books. Barton found that progressive values were permeating children’s literature and set about creating a conservative alternative to teach children traditional values.
https://www.ntd.com/brave-books-parents-should-be-raising-children-not-the-culture_822717.html0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Hamas issued and then withdrew sweeping restrictions on foreign journalists working in the Gaza Strip in the aftermath of this week’s conflict between Israel and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, according to the Associated Press.
The restrictions included a ban on coverage about PIJ rockets falling short in Gaza and causing injuries and deaths, as well as a general rule requiring that Jerusalem be blamed for the latest escalation, according to the report.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/08/hamas-orders-foreign-journalists-to-lie-about-palestinian-rockets-falling-short-and-killing-palestinians0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Three conservative students filed a lawsuit against California’s Clovis Community College claiming administrators violated their First Amendment right to free speech by censoring their anti-communist and pro-life flyers.
YAF-Clovis founder Alejandro Flores and club members Daniel Flores and Juliette Colunga received permission from administrators to hang three flyers listing the death tolls of communist regimes on bulletin boards inside academic buildings on campus in November 2021, according to FIRE.
The suit notes that Clovis, a public college, is bound by the First Amendment and that it is therefore unconstitutional to treat student groups differently based on viewpoints.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/students-sue-california-college-over-censorship-of-anti-communist-flyers/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Obama White House lawyers repeatedly invoked the Presidential Records Act to “delay the release of thousands of pages of records from President Bill Clinton’s White House,” Politico reported. At the end of his presidency, Barack Obama trucked 30 million pages of his administration’s records to Chicago, promising to digitize them and eventually put them online — a move that outraged historians.
More than five years after Obama’s presidency ended, the National Archives webpage reveals that zero pages have been digitized and disclosed.
https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-trump-raid-exposes-washingtons-secrecy-shams/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- While prices for final demand goods fell 1.8%, this drop can be attributed almost entirely to the decline in energy prices, with prices for food and all other products increasing by 1% and 0.2% in July respectively.
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/11/bidenflation-energy-down-food-up/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- "The primary reason the Attorney General and FBI are being pushed to disclose why the search was necessary is because of the deep mistrust of the FBI and DOJ when it comes to all things Trump - such as the Crossfire Hurricane and Mueller investigations," Graham wrote, stating that he is looking for the "predicate for the search."
Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) pointed out how "Merrick Garland personally approved a search warrant to take down Joe Biden’s top political opponent" and called the raid "a politically-motivated witch hunt."
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/republicans-roast-garland-after-speech-trump-raid0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Maricopa County stopped counting shortly after Kari took the lead across the State on Tuesday night. They resumed counting on Wednesday last week and finally called the race for governor on Thursday night.
Throughout election day, voters reported massive fraud concerns and voter irregularities across the state and Maricopa County.
- “The fact that these tapes have not been released, I think, is just a huge blot on the Department of Justice,” Gohmert said in a statement provided to the Washington Times.
Gohmert said that multiple defendants facing charges stemming from the disturbance have been unable to obtain camera footage that could be used as exculpatory evidence.
- The US Department of Commerce Census Bureau is demanding gun holster makers and retailers turn over customers’ order numbers, product descriptions and shipping information, according to letters from the agency obtained by AmmoLand News last month. Those who don’t comply could face fines of up to $10,000.
- "It’s very sad how much special-interest lobbyists were able to stop things that are clearly in the public interest," adding "I am pretty offended by what’s happened here" when it comes to businesses fighting against tax provisions in the legislation.
Summers also blasted the removal of a proposal to scale back the so-called carried-interest tax break, which lets investment managers use a lower rate than for regular income, an advantage Summers called “outrageous.” -Bloomberg
"Even more unfortunate," he continued, is that the Inflation Reduction Act, lacked steps to put the US in compliance with an international agreement for a 15% corporate tax, which was negotiated by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen.
"That’s probably going to collapse now, or may well collapse, because Congress wouldn’t pass the enabling legislation by going after tax havens," Summers said.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/larry-summers-appalled-special-interest-tax-carve-outs-democrat-bill0 Commenti 0 condivisioni
- Only a statist could believe that a federal government, which already collects $4.1 trillion every year—or $12,300 for every citizen—needs 80 new battalions of new IRS cops.
So, it’s completely rational for law-abiding citizens to fear an agency that isn’t bound by fundamental due process, has no regard for your privacy, and is empowered to target anyone without any genuine oversight.
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/10/irs-hiring-spree-is-the-biggest-expansion-of-the-police-state-in-american-history/0 Commenti 0 condivisioni