- Maybe one of those 87 thousand new IRS agents can investigate Liz Cheney's net worth increasing 6× in a couple years. No? Didnt think so.
- Anyone who chooses not to incriminate themselves by exercising their constitutional right to remain silent should be stripped of all their rights, argues the Washington Post. https://t.me/midwest_intel/20223
- A Ph.D. student at the University of Manchester who authored an academic paper about masturbating to comics depicting underage boys in sexual scenarios, is revealed to have previously run a magazine featuring photos of boys in states of undress.
"Boys are like kittens, it’s hard to take your eyes off them," Andersson told Vice.
- The leading trans health group in the U.S. recommends lowering ages for medical gender transition, their internal document reveals.
- 🔴 Trump Trolls Democrats With Two Surprising 'Endorsements'
'While it was my honor to beat him, and beat him badly...'
- Watch: Texas Cattle Ranchers Audited by IRS Issue Dire Warning to Americans: ‘They Want To Get You’
- Russiagate to Mar-a-Lago: The DOJ’s Plot Against Trump; What’s Coming Next?
No one’s surprised the Justice Department is hiding a document used to raid former President Donald Trump's home. ...
- Another day, another far-left city totally backtracking on the whole "defund the police" thing and hoping nobody notices.
We noticed, San Fran. And we're gonna tell everyone.
- 🇲🇽 - Mexico’s president has begun exploring plans to sidestep congress to hand formal control of the National Guard to the army, a move that could extend the military’s control over policing in a country with high levels of violence - VOA on August 14
- CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens Ordered to Pay $650.6 Million to Ohio Counties in Opioid Case
- Rep. Louie Gohmert on FBI Raid: Democrats Damaging the Country, Could Spell End to Republic
“We're supposed to have oversight of the FBI, of the DOJ.
- Special Counsel John Durham Objects to Anti-Trump Dossier Source Using Classified Information